We use Personal Information in the following ways:
- To identify you and your account and to enable you to register to use the Service;
- To provide our Site and its content to you and to enhance users’ experience;
- To provide and facilitate the Service;
- To enable Course registration;
- To respond to your communications and to send you information that you request or agree to receive, via regular or electronic mail, text message, or other marketing channels;
- To notify you about changes to our Site, Service or practices;
- To improve the functionality of the Site or Service, customer service and for other internal business purposes;
- To monitor the Site and Service for security purposes;
- To display content to you, including advertisements, on social media channels (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.); and
- To send you advertisements or other marketing materials via email, text message or other marketing channels about other programs, promotions or services (or those of our affiliates), including our newsletter, that we think may be of interest to you if you have requested or agreed to receive such information, or where we are otherwise permitted by local law to contact you for these purposes.
How to opt-out of future communications. If you do not want us to contact you with marketing communications or other information regarding our products and services (or if you agreed to be contacted for such purposes at the point Personal Information was collected by us but you no longer wish to be contacted or have your information used in such way), you can let us know by following the unsubscribe instructions on any communications sent to you. You can also unsubscribe at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Please note that if you have registered an account on the Site or Service or are registered for a Course, we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to your account, your registration, and your use of the Site and Service such as messages relating to account management, customer service and system maintenance. These transactional account messages may be unaffected if you choose to opt-out of marketing communications.